Sunday, January 2, 2011

Coyotes and Foxes

Got a mixed bag last week on my ridge set. Unfortunately I think I had my camera angled down too much trying to compensate for the slope of the ridge. This focused the flash too close to the camera and I didn't get good lighting further out so the pics came out a little dark . The first two pics are of I think two different coyotes. The first is a smaller one and the second one is the large one I think I got pics of back in the early fall down on the road. The third pic is a nice gray fox.  The rest are of a good size red fox.








11 comments:

Rick Kratzke said...

Beautiful red fox

Whitetail Woods Blog / Deer Hunting and Blackpowder Shooting at it’s best.

Rachel said...

In spite of angle problems... very cool.

texwisgirl said...

Pretty fox!

Nancy said...

I concur - the fox is beautiful. :)

bigcatdetective said...

My favourite is the second from last fox pic,like the angle of it,s body and the picture looks nicely composed....

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

You sure got a nice variety there. Looks like the fox has a nice thick coat for winter. Could you ask him to please next time face the camera for the close up?

Farmchick said...

That fox is quite a fox.

Stephanie and Dustin said...

Healthy looking fox. What a treat on the field cam. -stephanie

Dawn said...

Have to copy the sentiment...that is one beautiful fox. Nice to see one up so close...mine are always on the run out here. And fast!

Canyon Girl said...

I have to agree with all above -- that was a nice fox.--Inger

CailinMarie said...

oh these are great! Particularly the fox photos!