Sunday, January 2, 2011

Coyotes and Foxes

Got a mixed bag last week on my ridge set. Unfortunately I think I had my camera angled down too much trying to compensate for the slope of the ridge. This focused the flash too close to the camera and I didn't get good lighting further out so the pics came out a little dark . The first two pics are of I think two different coyotes. The first is a smaller one and the second one is the large one I think I got pics of back in the early fall down on the road. The third pic is a nice gray fox.  The rest are of a good size red fox.








11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful red fox

Whitetail Woods Blog / Deer Hunting and Blackpowder Shooting at it’s best.

Rachel said...

In spite of angle problems... very cool.

TexWisGirl said...

Pretty fox!

Nancy said...

I concur - the fox is beautiful. :)

bigcatdetective said...

My favourite is the second from last fox pic,like the angle of it,s body and the picture looks nicely composed....

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

You sure got a nice variety there. Looks like the fox has a nice thick coat for winter. Could you ask him to please next time face the camera for the close up?

Michelle said...

That fox is quite a fox.

Unknown said...

Healthy looking fox. What a treat on the field cam. -stephanie

Dawn said...

Have to copy the sentiment...that is one beautiful fox. Nice to see one up so close...mine are always on the run out here. And fast!

Inger said...

I have to agree with all above -- that was a nice fox.--Inger

CailinMarie said...

oh these are great! Particularly the fox photos!