Sunday, July 5, 2015

More Fawns and A Couple of Bucks

Got a lot more fawns last week. Also received my new Browning Strike Force trailcam last week and got it out today. After much nail biting I decided to go with the Browning. We'll cross our fingers and see how it goes.

Little hard to see these two because of how well that blend into the back ground. I haven't gotten many good pictures from this set so I'm probably going to move it next week.
















Nice fawn in this set of pictures.

















I think these are two different bucks. They've got some decent headgear for this time of year.



6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

nice deer shots! hope the new cam does well for you!

Linda said...

Oh, such a sweet little fawn! Nice to see these pictures!

KB said...

I love seeing the cute little fawns! And the velvet antlers are nice too!

Michaele said...

Really nice! This must be such a fun hobby.

knapperbill said...

Wow! Lots of great activity. Wonderful captures Joe!

CailinMarie said...

really enjoyed this serious of photos!