Thursday, June 11, 2015

Back In Action

     I’m back :)!! I had planned on taking a short break last summer and it stretched into a year. TexWisGirl sent an email the other day checking on me and I told her she must be a little psychic. I’d pulled my cameras last December. I told my wife last weekend I needed to get them back out and get the blog going again. So, I don’t have many new trail cam pics but here’s a few from last hunting season. Hopefully I’ll get my cameras out this weekend and get some new pics.


Cooper checking things out from the cabin. Cooper belongs to one of the guys that hunts above us on the mountain.


The fog had settled into the valley the I came out form my stand.


You can just barely see the top of the silos above the fog.


13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

holy crap! i should have checked on you 6 months ago, then! ;)

SO good to have you back in blogland - exactly 1 year away, my friend!

may i PLEASE link in these gorgeous fence shots to good fences today? (heck, i'm just gonna do it whether you want me to or not...)

and cooper is so cute in his red hunting vest. yes, life needs to slow down for you a bit so you can get another pup. :)

eileeninmd said...

One year is a long time, glad your are back blogging. I like the doggie in the window. The snow is giving my goosebumps, looks too cold. Have a happy day!

ThreeOldKeys said...

Enjoyed the blast of cold winter ... and the watchdog with his bright orange hunting cape.

I take year-long blogging breaks too.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Wel Joe Tex's comment had me laughing. NOw you hadn't a hope of not joining in again to blogland and I am glad you are back with gorgeous photographs. Now .get out with your camera and keep snapping

Cranberry Morning said...

Love the break...haha. Anyway, great photos, especially like the dog in the background. The snow? Not so much. We have it here more than half the year. But the shots are still pretty. :-)

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Brrr-I like those snow pics! It's 90 here and stormy. Cooper looks like an excellent watch dog. :)

Ida said...

Brrr...that snow looks cold. It's in the 90's here so it was refreshing to see something cooler.

Michelle said...

Good to hear from you!

knapperbill said...

Good to have you back Joe!

Michaele said...

Howdy stranger! That first fog photo is enchanting!

Linda said...

Cooper is adorable. Love the snow scenes!

Ana Mínguez Corella said...

Beautiful landscape and funny dog.. :-)))

Woody Meristem said...

Good to see you back, you've been missed.