Sunday, February 17, 2013

Turkeys


I pulled my cameras back in December because I just didn't have the time to take care of them. Between my job, family, and helping a friend wire a new home my free time has been very limited. But I'm starting to get the camera trapping fever again and have promised myself that barring a major calamity I'm going to spend next Sunday putting my cameras back out. Thanks to all of you that have dropped me a email checking on me.   Since I don't have any new stuff I'm posting some from early last fall. Some of my favorite pics are the turkeys and the early fall colors. The last pics are a little blurry due to a bear sticking it's muddy nose on the camera.





8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

YAY!!! i ACTUALLY thought of sending you another email just this morning. hoping all was well and your life was getting back to 'normal' whatever that is. :)

SO good to hear from you!!!

Brian King said...

Hey, good to hear from you, Joe! Glad you've just been busy. It happens to all of us. Looking forward to more photos!

Trailblazer said...

Very nice! Glad you see you back in blog-land, Joe!

Michelle said...

Glad to hear from you again! We all get too busy from time to time.

knapperbill said...

Great pics! Glad to have you back in action:)

Bill

Nancy said...

So nice to hear from you Joe -- life does get in the way sometimes. Glad to see you back. :)

Michaele said...

Glad you are not gone from blogland permanently. This is a perfect setting for turkeys. We have a lot here in NE, but I like looking at them in the woods better.

Lindsjö taxar said...

Very nice, interesting to see.